Sunday 2 August 2015

O' Dear Time!

O' dear time, tell me what is my crime?

U slip away so easily, like a oiled balloon; bouncing of the tiny yearning hands.
I tried to run behind you, tried to grapple you.
Sometimes I enjoyed my present but most of the time the shadow of yours smother me.


I m lost in the blizzard now,

Don't know which of you is real.
I don't have any present and neither I expect it to arrive.


I m lost in the dark. 
Dark is my thing now, it is the new white. 

The coldness is intense and silently creeping into me.
I m not afraid now, becoz I am enjoying the lost of time.


I made a castle in the dark.

You have to be vigilant, if you stumble,
I will definitely fall.
Though the fall doesn't scare me because I am not aware of any end.
Aah! I m relaxed and blind in d dark.
But I couldn't hpl my mind to drift to the skyfall.
When the light is screeching through your skin, and your heart prancing rhythmically, 
you are left with the only option to meet the mighty wall.


I wish it to be a nightmare now. 

I wish to come out and breath the real sun.
But dear time, you are lost now.
Guide me where to find you.
Whatever I touch, is just a shadow and regret
You left me alone, and now I can feel you retorting me for my longed cry.
The walls are shunting and collapsed is my reminiscent ceiling.


O' dear time, tell me what to do?

I don't want to be lost again in d sand of memory.
I don't want to be subdued into it any long.
May be u can take me to a ride,
I m now fearless and a magnificent wanderer. 
Show me the beauty of traveling with you.


I could summon your advise, but cudn't help fathom the story,

Where you r a little human just like the helpless me!

5 comments: